Saturday, July 19, 2008

Kimmie's Update

Im about to explode and Im having a major anxiety attack. I could not be more happy that school is officially over for the rest of the summer (did I tell you that I was in charge of the entire summer graduation ceremony... by myself... if one more parent yells at me because their kid is super stupid for failing summer school...) We are supposedly getting out engagement pictures taken tomorrow (we will see if that happens) so I got my hair cut today... 6 inches! and they measured it and my hair is still 23 inches long... I have to prepare my lesson for tomorrow not to mention read this entire book I was supposed to be reading for my temple prep class... and Im so stressed out I cant even bring myself to sit up out of bed... its pretty hard typing without sitting up by the way... I need a vacation from my life.

No comments:

About Us

We decided to create a website for everyone to be able to keep up with us... were all over the place, and continue to change and move pretty much every couple of months.

D Mavs!

D Mavs!
Where all our loyalties lie...