Friday, July 18, 2008

Kailey's Update

I finished learning my hip hop dance. I got a new phone awhile ago(envy 2)I didn't eat top ramen since utah until 2day. That's like a record. I'm getting new converse that i designed online for high school. Purple and gold. but they didn't have gold so yellow. And on the side they say shs 2012. My last report card of middle school was good. A, B, A, A, A,A. yep scottee got a new job if no one heard. We r all switching rooms in this house. Nephi get's mine. Guest room or melissa's room is esthers. And esther and i are sharing nephi's room. But we get to decorate it. Colors are... pink, yellow, orange, and lime green. it looks awesome so far. But that's all i have 2 say.

No comments:

About Us

We decided to create a website for everyone to be able to keep up with us... were all over the place, and continue to change and move pretty much every couple of months.

D Mavs!

D Mavs!
Where all our loyalties lie...