Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Baby Button!

Holy Cannolis Conner family you have been slackin on this blog. But we have a family event happening soon. And by that of course I mean that the newest member of the Lott family will be here in no time!!! Christie is very pregnant and even though the due date is almost 3 weeks away...Christe and the doctors are predicting the little button will make her appearance within the next 2 weeks. So it's time for our predictions {anyone reading feel free to add your guesses and votes}!

Everyone leave a comment with your guesses including:
  • Date baby girl will be born

  • Exact time of arrival

  • Weight and length

Whoever is the closest will win a King Sized Candy Bar!!!! {obvi have to make is a competition so the boys will play}

And then just for fun vote for a name on the poll over there on the right. They don't have a name picked out at all but these are or have been options so we'll just see what everyone thinks. Or if you have another suggestion leave a comment with it.

Peace, love and babies!

14 comments:

MelissaMichelle said...

Melissa's guess is:

July 9th at 7:09 am

weighing in at 8 lbs 15 1/2 ounc.

Kimmie Jean said...

Kimmies (not a guess cause Im right!)

July 5th at 2:42 pm

weighing 7 lbs 13 oz!

get that baby out of there!

Rex Conner said...

First of all, I voted for the name Elizabeth - which could be changed to Elivabeth so we can call her Liva, as in Liva Lott. Admit it - cute...

I predict her arrival on July 11 at 1:30 AM (for no particular reason). 7 pounds 11 ozs.

ALLIORIGINAL said...

July 7th at 3:30 I love the name Tailyn and I think the baby will be 8 lbs Go Christie!

Lacy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lacy said...

Lacy's guess is:

July 6th at 2:18 pm weighing in at 8 lbs 12 oz, 21 inches long.

And I still like the names Emma and Lillian or Lilly.

Come on easy and short labor!!!

kdavies said...

July 6th at 6:25a.m.
weighing 8lbs 11.oz

Stephanie and Hans Petrich said...

My guess is:
July 9th ( Hans birthday )haha
9:02 PM
6 lbs 12 oz
but then again... it could be 9 lbs 9 oz.... but lets hope not!

Hans' guess is:
July 6th
3:00 PM
7 lbs 12 oz 21 inches

The Shiflet Family said...

My vote is July 13th
Born @ 7:13am
Weighing 7 lbs 13oz
hahaha impossible you say??? I would like a King size Whatchamacallit in honor of my quirky prediction come true :)
You have to name her Delilah so that you can have Lucy & Lila!

I know you want her sooner, but that is Tyler's birthday :)

MelissaMichelle said...

Chris' guess:

July 7th at 7:30 pm

Weight: 8 lbs 7 ounces

Rex and Lisa Conner said...

I left a comment yesterday, but don't see it. To the best of my recollection I guessed...July 3, 2011 at 1:48 p.m. 7 pounds 9 ounces, 20 1/2 inches. I like all the names. Abigail is my favorite. I also like Rachel, Ava and Lauren. We are so excited to meet her! Love, Lisa

Kailey said...

alright Tailyn is gonna be born on 7/11/2011 at 7:11 am... that would be cool right? haha and weigh 7lbs 11ounces..... what are the chances?! I love it(:

Natalie said...

Our guess is July 12 at 6am. Weighing 7 lbs 4 oz and 20 inches long. Looking forward to seeing her beautiful face!

Natalie said...

Oh yeah, we LOVE Emma and Hannah. Both go perfect with Lucy.

About Us

We decided to create a website for everyone to be able to keep up with us... were all over the place, and continue to change and move pretty much every couple of months.

D Mavs!

D Mavs!
Where all our loyalties lie...