Thursday, September 18, 2008

Dad's Travels....

First, good job on the recent posts! Keep 'em commin'....
My September travels started on the 6th and will go until at least the 26th. Salt lake on the 6th for a date to the rodeo...Nashville on the 7th to do workshops the 8th-11th...Fort Worth that evening to be the first guest in Daniel's & Kiki's guest room...GREAT VISIT....went to First Command the next day, lunch with Marnie at Cousins,




then out for 2 Fork Cheesecake at Salt Grass with my hosts.
Left early the next morning so as to not get stranded by hurricane Ike...flew to Phoenix for a lunch date then an evening with Barry, Janis, & Alex. Chi town on Sunday for 2 weeks of workshop I will be teaching for the first time. During the weekend - dates to see Wicked and the Bears/Bucs football game. I'm not quite sure where I'll go when I leave here on the 26th.....

1 comment:

CONNER CLAN said...

I'm jealous! First of all..cheesecake. Second...how am I just not gonna know about any of this stuff you're doing?

About Us

We decided to create a website for everyone to be able to keep up with us... were all over the place, and continue to change and move pretty much every couple of months.

D Mavs!

D Mavs!
Where all our loyalties lie...