Monday, May 19, 2008

What's goin' on!!!

Just to let you guys know♥ I am doing hip hop for dance festival to a song called step up from the Cheetah Girls♥ I don't really know how to spell that but o-well♥ I get my braces this thursday and have a math test 2morrow♥ My best friends these days are Mason Storrar and Hayley Markstrom♥ but I have other ok friends♥ Hayley and i are getting our braces on 2gether♥ I have ok grades my progress report said i have 4 a's and 2 b+♥ I am done with my ballet dance and for anyone who wants to come it's on fathers day♥ Yeah I think that's all for now♥
♥,
Kk

No comments:

About Us

We decided to create a website for everyone to be able to keep up with us... were all over the place, and continue to change and move pretty much every couple of months.

D Mavs!

D Mavs!
Where all our loyalties lie...