Friday, April 11, 2008

Dad's April - early May

GREAT job on the blog Kimbooboo!

Min Mouse will be with me for her break from BYUI 12-19 April - more congs and steak!

I will be in AZ Apr 16-18. On the 17th I will go down to Tucson to checkout new business opportunities with Teressa Fenison and her fiance, Joep Breek. The rest of the time I will be with the Cox gang - preparing for the likely move there the next week.

Yes, my next move is scheduled for Queen Creek, AZ. I plan to leave Murray on Wed the 23rd, stop in to see the Southwicks, then arrive in Queen Creek on the 24th. I plan to be there until the end of June. Then??

On Sat the 26th I'll fly to WA, spend the weekend hopefully with Scottee & Kake, then teach a workshop in Seattle for PEMCO insurance company Mon-Fri. I'll stay there Sat. then fly to Chicago for 2 days of business, then Fort Worth for a day of business and visit with Kiki.

Aunt Teresa's birthday is this Saturday the 12th, then Kitty's is the 16th.

Kimbooboo's bday is our next one in the immediate family on the May 15!

A sad note - my cousin John Angel died last week from the long term effects of several health complications. He was a couple of years younger than me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

John angel like rob and tommy's dad? or who?

CONNER CLAN said...

John Angell is Rob and Tommy's uncle - Eddie's brother.

About Us

We decided to create a website for everyone to be able to keep up with us... were all over the place, and continue to change and move pretty much every couple of months.

D Mavs!

D Mavs!
Where all our loyalties lie...